Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ninny Hammers Forum Index -> Past Events
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Lilikate

re: Matching Volunteers to Bands

Our first call is from The Rolling Kegs who wish to Reserve 3 musicians. I think we should be able to search first for Dwarves if possible. Nutty would Grim be able to help if needed? Vethlo and others, do we have any more Dwarves between us?

Holly would you communicate this thread with Geoff too please.

Once we have offers of characters I will suggest names to The Rolling Kegs before requesting song file transfers.

re: Re: Matching Volunteers to Bands

Lilikate wrote:

Our first call is from The Rolling Kegs who wish to Reserve 3 musicians. I think we should be able to search first for Dwarves if possible. Nutty would Grim be able to help if needed? Vethlo and others, do we have any more Dwarves between us?

Holly would you communicate this thread with Geoff too please.

Once we have offers of characters I will suggest names to The Rolling Kegs before requesting song file transfers.

I've made Hrolfybud on a third account (minnie) and have let Geoff know about this need.  I communicated to you via email as well.  I need to know how high to level the dear Dwarrow.  We will need a bit of transition time between bands :).

Lilikate

Second Call for help is from the Radagast's Pipe who will need 3 Musicians. Any race will suit here :)

A reminder of the order of play:

Les Chantefables

The Rolling Kegs

The Andune Ensemble

Instant Play

The Pale Riders

Radagast's Pipe

The Tiny Duo

*Unique Characters

*Three Clucks and a Duck

Polnolunie

If we can avoid one person diving in and out of characters to help all the bands it would be nice :)

Last edited by Lilikate on Mon May 30, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hollyivy and Noelriel can both help Radagast's Pipe (two exceptionally lovely elves).

Ike Illmore

Yesterday I moved Vethlo, Whye and Drogso to the Blue Theatre. Vethlo is a hobbit burg, on my main account, who can play all the instruments. Whye is a dwarf, level 19 mini, on my second account. Drogso is a hobbit, level 18 mini, on my second account. I also have Byrnvard, a dwarf guardian who can play only basic cowbell, horn and lute, on my main account.

I would like to match Alt Dwarves from Holly, Ike and Grimsnorin (Nutty) to prepare for The Rolling Kegs if they have need of help.

Is that oki with those folks?

Holly we will wait for you to log out and in for your change to your Andune Character.

Then I would like to volunteer these same players, on which characters they feel best suited to help Newine and Radagasts Pipe. They do have mostly Russian speakers but their English is pretty good, you shouldn't have any issues.

If Sase on Ayge is free I was going to volunteer her Usher for the evening, I'd like for the bands if possible (although it's no biggie) to ascend the stage by the left stairs (looking at the stage from the audience) and coming off stage by the right hand stairs. She will be very noticable in her Little Wanderers outfit.

Grimsnorin would be honoured to join the Rolling Kegs in between the opening and closing Ninny Hammer segments

Melbarien would be happy to help Radagast's Pipe, she is now at the Blue Theatre

However if band costumes are to be supplied on loan, I would like to know where the nearest vault/wardrobe is to be found!

Hollyberye
LOTRO Musician

Nutmegan wrote:

Grimsnorin would be honoured to join the Rolling Kegs in between the opening and closing Ninny Hammer segments

Melbarien would be happy to help Radagast's Pipe, she is now at the Blue Theatre

However if band costumes are to be supplied on loan, I would like to know where the nearest vault/wardrobe is to be found!

On the next tier down, Tier 3, there is a vault around the middle of the tier.  Just follow the map.  That's where I have my level 25 dual boxer at the moment, so she can get situated with costumes.

Nutmegan
LOTRO Musician

Miss Lili, if you would rather retain Grimsnorin for the opening and closing segments, I have a dwarf on my second account level 25, all instruments save Moor Cowbell. His name is Ragnarbold and he is at the nearest vault to the Blue Theatre (Thanks Holly).Although currently showing as a member of the Order of the White Flame, he is prepared to leave that If Rolling Kegs prefer him to show as a Keg!

Lilikate

Hey Nutmegan,

At this point the Dwarves for the Rolling Kegs are booked as reserve but not confirmed to play. I feel you don't need to alter kin names at all and by all means pick whichever characters you wish for whichever parts of the event.

I am matching names to bands, the final name/band I am about to announce.

Vethlo can you help The Andune Ensemble too...

Because we have folks helping both the Kegs and The Andune Ensemble I will give a little announcement between the two bands to give our helpers time to log in and out of characters that they may need to switch.

At this point I will contact the bands again with the Names of the Volunteers and ask the leaders how they would like to organise the sharing of files and costumes.

Just to make clear :)

2nd Band on Stage: The Rolling Kegs: Holly's Dwarf, Whye and Ragnarbold (Grim will do just as well)

3rd Band on Stage: The Andune Ensemble: Vethlo please

6th Band on Stage: Radagast's Pipe: Hollyivy, Drogso and Melbarien

I will go ahead and give these names and main characters to the band leaders. Please check back here often for updates.

Thank you guys!

Lilikate wrote:

I would like to match Alt Dwarves from Holly, Ike and Grimsnorin (Nutty) to prepare for The Rolling Kegs if they have need of help.

Is that oki with those folks?

Ok.

Lilikate wrote:

Then I would like to volunteer these same players, on which characters they feel best suited to help Newine and Radagasts Pipe.

Ok. I'll think about which character would be best.

Ike I sent out notes to the band leaders offering Whye to the Rolling Kegs, Vethlo to Andune and Drogso to Radagast's Pipe. I hope this is ok with you.

Ok

Hello Folks

I have heard from the Rolling Kegs and all their people can make the date, so it's a stand down to our wonderful reserve dwarves!

I can only thank you for being so willing to help and so easily prepared. Thank you!

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: