Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Ninny Hammers Forum Index -> An Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snarald
LOTRO Musician

re: App: Snarald

The application submitted by Snarald is as follows:

Quote:
Have you played in a LOTRO music band before?:
Yes

Are you familiar with using LOTRO Songbook Plugin?:
Yes

Would you be available on Saturdays at 2.00pm Server Time to perform at a Landroval concert?:
Most Saturdays, have to work at least 1 weekend a month

Do you have a preferred LOTRO instrument? Is there any instrument you detest? Please tell us more...:
None preferred, can play all but pibgorn and bagpipe

Have you ever arranged music for LOTRO before? If yes please tell me a little about your arrangements, which converting program you prefer to use.:
Yes, I use Maestro and am learning to use Anvil studio to edit files.

The Ninny Hammers is a kind and friendly place to be. It is expected members behave kindly to each other and maintain high levels of respect and tolerance at all times. Do you think you are able to comply with this ethos?:
Yes

Please take a few moments to tell us about your musical preferences, LOTRO bands you have played with (if any) and what you wish to achieve in becoming a complete Ninny.:
Mostly listen to blues and classic rock, but not exclusively. I am currently a member of The Green Hills Music Society aND Star light Orchestra. I graduated from Fortemaestro's Academy (as Snocha) and sometimes play a pickup group with him. I have many song now that we have performed on The Songbook of Laurelin and 2 have been voted into the favorites. One day I would like to have enough 'Blues' songs to perform a whole concert

Lilikate

re: APPROVED - App: Snarald - by Lilikate

Hey Snarald,

I would like to extend an invitation to you to join us next Saturday, on Bree Stage 2.00pm server time.

You can sit in with us and see if you like what we do.

I'll PM you the link to our songbook. I do ask that you not share this folder with other folks and if you decide not to go ahead with your application to become a Ninny, you delete it :)

I am more than happy to approve and send a kin invite once we have met ingame and decided we like each other.

I hope that sounds reasonable.

Please let me know the name of your Landroval character who you would like to be included into The Ninny Hammers kinship.

Looking forward to meeting you and congrats on your graduation :)

Lilikate Buggins

Last edited by Lilikate on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

re: APPROVED - App: Snarald - by Lilikate

I'll pick someone later tonight, Snarald is in Middle Earth Craft and Wares  and Raggla is the leader of my alt-kin Weekend Warriors. I think I have a Hobbit Minstrel level 60 something that hasn't done anything in a long time.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Ninny Hammers Forum Index -> An Open Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum