20%  [ 1 ]
The Blue Theatre
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Lilikate

re: Ninny's Weekly Concert Location

Heya,

I wanted to begin a discussion about concert location. I love Bree, it has good foot traffic, the stage is in a nice location, easy for everyone to travel to and from.

But we have issues too, layering being the main spoiler of all our fun.

Do you think we should consider a move and if so, where would we go?

To gauge all our thoughts I will add a poll to this thread, please feel free to comment and vote.

I voted to stay at Bree Stage because of its foot traffic/ease of people dropping in and convenience for us.  If we have a planned method in advance for dealing with layering, like today, and exercise it diligently, then I think we can do okay.  Today we should have all moved to the other layer, but we didn't realize that in time.  If we had at least two designated raid assists they could move people in efficiently and advertise the issue.

I know there are appearance drawbacks to the Festival stage in Bree-land, but that would be my second choice due to ease of travel and the fact that many bands are aware of it and used to it now.

All the other choices, while atmospherically appealing, are just too remote, I feel.  We would lose the people wandering by.

In fact, if Bree-town and Bree-land became unacceptable, I would suggest the steps at Frerin's Court at Thorin's Hall, or the Michel Delving gardens or Bird and Baby Inn Yard (though annoying NPCs there).  A major hub, I feel, is important.

Just my two coppers, I will go wherever commanded!

P.S.  I think the Michel Delving grassy slope would be my third choice!

And, I would just like to add how very, very happy I am to be back.  It just feels so right.

Holly

Tinylea

I also voted to stay in Bree, just for convenience and gathering the stray passersby who will stop to enjoy the music.  The layering isn't usually a problem, unless there's a festival or something going on.  Of course I will play with the band wherever the band goes!  I am having so much fun being a part of such a great group of people!

WeeTodd Jones
LOTRO Musician

I don't mind playing at the Bree stage but the layering is annoying but as a second choice the festival stage is appealing. Methel stage is too far off the beaten path and I think would be a losing situation.

Newine
LOTRO Musician

I liked the idea of ​​Holly

Hollyberye wrote:

In fact, if Bree-town and Bree-land became unacceptable, I would suggest the steps at Frerin's Court at Thorin's Hall, or the Michel Delving gardens or Bird and Baby Inn Yard

Frerin's Court not in the vote-list, so I vote for Michel Delving gardens :)

Jump to: