View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Lilikate

re: The Project. Sign Up. Act 1.

Dear Members,

I have kept the title vague on purpose as this project has not yet been announced.

Some of the folks at LOTRO Players are making a LORE series about Lord of the Rings.

Our first chapter is all about The Shire, Past and Present.

I have been helping with Storyboarding the visuals of the 1st Chapter.

In this portion of Chapter 1 we want to introduce the different types of hobbits. This is not the most ambitious Act of this chapter but I will tell you more about that in another post.

I do have a rehearsal for this planned on the Second of May. Little Delving/ Buckland / The trees above Woodhall.

Meet at the Golden Pearch Beer Garden for rehearsal.

Filming for all these Acts has been planned for the 9th May from 1.00pm ST to 4pm ST

Act 1 is split into three scenes.

Scene 1: Location: Little Delving. Filming 9th May 1.00pm - 1.10pm

Hobbits Required: 10 Harfoot Hobbits, Dressed in various homespun clothes of Browns and Golds with a hint of Burgundy/blue here and there. Hair Brown Hues, Eye colour also Brown. No Boots please.

The Action: This is a short 5 second clip of a gathering of Harfoots, not all need to be aware of the cameras :)

Harfoot 1 - Prudy Roper, Hobbit Lass, Brown Hair, (Green eyes), Corn Stalk, No Boots.

Harfoot 2 - Frerivise, Brown Hair and Skin,

Harfoot 3 - Truffla, Hobbit Lass, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes. /munch.

Harfoot 4 - Feglo, Lad

Harfoot 5 -

Harfoot 6 -

Harfoot 7 -

Harfoot 8 -

Harfoot 9 -

Harfoot 10-

If you wish to pick an emote or prop please tell me with your sign up along with age, sex and name of your Harfoot Hobbit. I suggest only 2 smoke and 1 hold a pie. I'd like 6 Lads and 4 Lasses but I am flexible.

Scene 2: Location: Buckland Riverside. Filming 9th May 1.15pm - 1.25pm

Hobbits Required: 7 Stoors Hobbits, Dressed in various homespun clothes of Browns and Blues. Hair Brown Hues and Eye colour also Brown. Some can wear books and please a little stubble is nice (On the Lads).

The Action: This is a short 5 second clip of a gathering of Stoors, We will be by the River so some can be paddling, 1 Swimming others Smoke, eating good cheer. Hobbity type things

Stoor 1 - Lizzy Rose , Hobbit Lass Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Apple Basket, No Boots.

Stoor 2 - Airelle, Lass, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes. Boots please and A Fishing Rod. Fishing or drinking.

Stoor 3 - Malcho, Stoor Lad, Young. Brown Hair, Blur Grey Eyes.

Stoor 4 -

Stoor 5 -

Stoor 6 -

Stoor 7 -

If you wish to pick an emote or prop please tell me with your sign up along with age, sex and name of your Stoor Hobbit. I suggest only 3 wear boots and 1 hold a pipe. I'd like 4 Lads and 3 Lasses but I am flexible.

Scene 2: Location: Forest Nr Woodhall. Filming 9th May 1.30pm - 1.40pm

Hobbits Required: 4 Fallohides Hobbits, Dressed in various homespun clothes of Greens, Golds and Browns. Hair Fair, Light Brown or Red, Eyes Green or Blue. No boots.

The Action: This is a short 5 second clip of a gathering of Fallodides. We are in the Forest. Hobbits of this type are fond of language and learning. Song and Rhyme they are bold and brave.

Fallohide 1 - Seaspray, Hobbit Lass, Young, Red Hair, Blue Eyes, /sing.

Fallohide 2 - Pinesap, Red Hair, Blue/Green Eyes, Adult (Young) Hobbit. /mood-happy or /Hail

Fallohide 3 - Bavelbella , Blond? Hobbit Lass, /cheer or /clap

Fallohide 4 - Maclibrand Hobbit Lad /flirt or /clap or sit.

If you wish to pick an emote or prop please tell me with your sign up along with age, sex and name of your Fallohide Hobbit. I would like 3 lads and 1 lass but I'd go for an even number also.

I will publish Act 2 - Tomorrow.

Last edited by Lilikate on Thu May 07, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 8 times in total

Oh I LOVE the idea of a lore project! I do have a Hobbit lass, she's kinless and one of my introvert toons but could be talked out of hiding for this :D She's a redhead with blue eyes so I suppose she'd be a Fallohide. She's called Seaspray (a made up flower name, trying desperately to stick to the lore rules!). For an emote she could do a little /sing-ing. As for age, I'm not sure - I guess she looks quite young? 

Yay. 

Hi Elvanui - I have popped Seaspray in the first thread. Which means that role is yours :) Thanks for being the first to sign up :)

I tend to play Fallowhides. The choice is either Pineleaf (female) or Pinesap (male). Both have red hair and turquoise eyes and freckles. I've always thought of my Landy Pineleaf as being in her early to mid 30s (barely of age for a hobbit) but there are no real distinguishing feature to indicate this. I would place Sap in his 40s.

Pineleaf

Lilikate

I would select your Hobbit lad, Pineleaf. Thanks for offering his services :) I will fill in the details on the first post soon.

I can trot out my male RP hobbit, Feglo, as a stunt double as needed -- as long as he doesn't have to wander too far afield (he's only level-7).

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Bavelbella

This sounds interesting. I can be Bavelbella or Rathro (lad) on same account. Bavels origin is Fallohide and Rathro is Stoor but he has light hair. And then is Frerivise on different account she's a Harfoot with brown hair and skin. So i can be as Bavelbella or Rathro with Frerivise.

Lilikate

Byrcha - Can you tell me which type of Hobbit your Lad Feglo is? The Harfoots will have their short segment filmed in Little Delving and the Stoors on the Riverside of Newbury on the way down to the Buckland Stable. Thanks for offering his services!

Bavelbella - Would you mind if I add Rathro, to take him visit the barber for a temporary slight darkening of his lovely light hair? I only ask because this time we are shooting this little clip is supposed to be before the mingling of the different races of Hobbits. I added Frerivise :)

I will also take Bav to be one of the Fallohides and thank you!

If you welcome us to sign up for both Act 1 and Act 2, I have a couple of very young hobbits who can help out with the production.  Pick whichever one you need more, the other will hopefully not be too offended. 

Harfoot--Truffla, Hobbit lass, brown hair & eyes 

Stoor--Airelle, Hobbit lass, brown hair & eyes

GDPR#3463094

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Lilikate

Hi Malvy,

The three different types of Hobbit are being filmed in a separate location. SO we will need all the Harfoots in the Little Delving Location, The Stoors in Newbury and the Fallohides Nr Woody End.

You have all Stoors I would most likely pick your Lad Stoor as we seem to be Lass heavy :)

If you are unable to find another lad Fallohide and want another lass - I've a Briare - Light Hair, light green/grey eyes, freckles and fair skin (Fallohide) I'd have mentioned Wrenlhin but she has dark hair.

Sorry, I don't have anyone to fit Harfoot or Stoors -- no worries if Briare or Wren won't work for Fallohide either.

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Lilikate

Thanks to all who have offered people.

I have adjusted the first post on this thread to add all those Hobbits selected.

Lhinn - Holding out for another lad, big thanks for your offer of Fallohides :)

FYI: Feglo is a rather chubby Harfoot, but doesn't like being typecast -- he can play any hobbit with equal appetite.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Rosalie Rumble

Truffla the Harfoot will go ahead and take /munch as her emote.  I assume Airelle the Stoor will be fishing as she was asked to bring a fishing pole, but if that is not the case she'll be glad to spend her time drinking, the essential companion to fishing.

I've attached a screenie of the outfits these ladies were wearing today in case changes must be made.  This was the best I could find with a tight budget and pathetic wardrobe on this side of the pond, but I'll keep an eye on the AH for something a bit less posh for Truffla if need be.  I know you mentioned dwarven motifs and burgundy accents, so any suggestions are very welcome.

Airelle & Truffla

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: