View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Lilikate

re: Sign Up! Winterstock Song Video Filming

I have two options for the filming of the Weatherstock2 song.

We can film a little storyette and have the song as a final scene. Or we can just film playing the song.

Option a).

We film a storyette.

Actors Starting Pair a Dwarf and a Hobbit playing a portion of the drums of the song. they spy a tall theorbo player just off in the distance, emote /look and cheer and walk toward him/her...

Tall person is playing the 20 second theorbo part of the W2Strings... /toast and cheer and off all three walk into the distance.

Scene 2, on the stairs between Thorins Hall and Thorins Gate. A Horn and Pipe player are found playing W2Hornpipe, they all greet and toast and decide to continue off to Winterstock together...

A little further on they fin a Tall Lute player and shortie clarinet player... Or two tall folks. Playing W2ClariLute...

More cheering and greeting and they all decide to walk further toward the lake side... when...

The approach (1-3) flute players at the lake side playing W2 Flute Trio... More meet and greet and toasting, beckoning to continue onto the lake... They all walk off together

Final bit, arriving at the lake and playing Aeg's song...

I like the idea of everyone wearing a LMB band colour. So why not start in your small groups wearing the Blue, Burg, Black and Crimson.. Or TSO Formals....

And we all finish up in TSO formals giving the song a last whirl... Oh we will also need a vocalist! the lyrics are in the LMB thread.

I don't mind but I would like to offer it out first :)

Option b)

We all meet at the lake in TSO formals and record the song.

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: