View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilikate

re: The Ninny's Play The Yard Party! Advance SignUp/Notification

This event has been planned for the Spring! The Ninny Hammers will be the guest Band on Lauren's Weekely Event - The Bird and Baby Yard Party.

Lots of time to prepare - It's on the 28th April :) A Thursday.

Start time for the performance is 8.30pm CET - 7.30 GMT - 2.30pm EST

The Theme will be Dark and Light. Our first section will be the complete Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd and the second will be if possible 1989 by Taylor Swift or a Selection of Miss Swifts Songs.

Let me know if your available for this set and I will note how many folks to arrange for :)

I was thinking we wear Riv Green for the First Half then change outfits to something Bright and more colourful :)

Let me know your thoughts!

re: Bird and Baby Yard Party

I shall be there represented by Miss Knitbone Briardew

Grimsnoriin

Newine
LOTRO Musician

I hope that real life does not hurt, and I will!

Tinylea

I shall be there with Winziglea!

Lilikate

Bumping this thread because it's the next gig on our play list... Apart from usual Saturdays...

Please if you need a week off just take a break :) Although I have enjoyed getting the bigger songs out recently XXX

Love you all.

Laurelin Server this one, usually a Thursday. Times and other details on the top post.

Give it a few weeks and I'll hollar at you all how many musicians are needed.

Unless hell freezes over and the creek don't rise I'm thinking we both can be there and we have extras if needed since DisEnchanted is 6 on Laurelin as well...Just let me know what you need from us to fill it in... :) Just remind us in advance so we don't miss it...

Hollyberye
LOTRO Musician

I can definitely be at the Yard Party on the 28th.  I miss some of them but attend more often than not.

I have an Elf, Hollyhawke, that can play (and she loves Pink Floyd).  But if you prefer a hobbit, she can oblige.  I also can bring another account, so if you would like that, tell me what race you prefer.  I only have one that can play all instruments, though, a hobbit.  I can actually bring a third account if really needed, also a hobbit.  

Holly

Lilikate

Elves are welcome, you know on Laurelin you can rp through that on Laurelin :)

I was planning on a two part set... Toadflax wanted to sing the Darkside album and I thought a light hearted second half would balence it nicely.

I'll come here and share the set when it is ready.

re: Tester Set Sat 23rd Apr 2016

Heya everyone,

I spam this link so you all dload and update your songbooks. This is just for Sat 23rd of April. I will send a new set for next weeks Yard party.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n8oz8ktpcnbt5y/ABC%27s%20Darkside-%2022ndApr16.zip?dl=0

Thanks Lili

re: We have been announced!

http://lotroartists.com/events/bird-and-baby-yard-party-featuring-the-ni-ni-hammers/

Bird and Baby Yard Party Featuring the Ni! Ni! Hammers!

The Ni! Ni! Hammers

On April 28th, the Yard Party Feature are none other than the Ni! Ni! Hammers, coming from the faraway Lands of the Eagle. The Ni! Ni! Hammers is the current incarnation of “The Band Led By Miz Lilikate” and so you may eggspect dedicated and skilled musicians performing for you this time (as is usually the case).

It is the plan to play two sets, and in the first set, the Ni! Ni! Hammers will take the audience on a cultural journey to the epicentre of Hobbit Culture: Budgeford, far away in the East Farthing.

The Ni! Ni! Hammers

The Ni! Ni! Hammers

O, Budgeford! Where delicious Pork is being raised! Home of Bacon! And also the perhaps greatest ever of all Shire bands, namely Oink Fluid, are from Budgeford. Now, these lads had a habit of playing odd instruments and their songs were sometimes incomprehensible…but do not worry! In this first set, the Ni! Ni! Hammers performs Oink Fluids’ breakthrough work, The Dark Side Of The Bun! As arranged for proper instruments and with revised, sensibleTM lyrics, all made by Hobbits.

Then in the second set, the Ni! Ni! Hammers propose to liven things up a bit and play merry, Hobbitty music but I can tell you very little of what they have planned for this, and for encores, for I’m certain they won’t be allowed to leave until after encores galore.

—–

bird_and_baby_yard_party_featuring_you_our_patrons

All good people are welcome at the Bird and Baby Yard Party, a weekly event featuring you, our patrons! Sometimes there are visiting bands or other planned events, at other times, entertainment is provided by you, the patrons!

When there is a scheduled event, feel free to play music, tell stories or whatever during breaks, but we ask that you yield the stage to the evening’s main act at their discretion.

Free Beer and Mystery Food (self-service at the tables in the Yard). Please note that eating of the Mystery Food is at your own risk.

The Bird and Baby Yard Party is managed by Miss Bilbeto Longburrow very much helped by its regular patrons (not only those listed as contacts).

Upcoming scheduled events at the Yard Party:

May 5: The Crazy Ladies of the Forest. Music.

May 19: Shire Tramps. Music.

June 2: The Andune Ensemble. Music

June 30: Starlight. Music.

September 13th: Struck by Moonlight (music).

October 13: The White Flames Band. Music. More info to appear.

Lilikate: I never chuckled so hard as when I was reading this :)

re: Yard Party Musicians

Heya!

Yep we're going to need ten folks.

Lilikate -

Knitbone -

Newine -

Winziglea -

Holly and - Lute of Ages

Holly x2

Holly x3

Toadflax -

Sase -