Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Ninny Hammers Forum Index -> An Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corvusroac

re: App: Corvusroac

The application submitted by Corvusroac is as follows:

Quote:
Have you played in a LOTRO music band before?:
No

Are you familiar with using LOTRO Songbook Plugin?:
No

Would you be available on Saturdays at 2.00pm Server Time to perform at a Landroval concert?:
I should be available almost every Saturday, but if now, I'll give notice beforehand.

Do you have a preferred LOTRO instrument? Is there any instrument you detest? Please tell us more...:
I enjoy playing the Harp best, or anything besides horns really.

Have you ever arranged music for LOTRO before? If yes please tell me a little about your arrangements, which converting program you prefer to use.:
No, I've never made my own songs before.

The Ninny Hammers is a kind and friendly place to be. It is expected members behave kindly to each other and maintain high levels of respect and tolerance at all times. Do you think you are able to comply with this ethos?:
Of course. I love to learn and to teach, and will show the up-most respect at all times.

Please take a few moments to tell us about your musical preferences, LOTRO bands you have played with (if any) and what you wish to achieve in becoming a complete Ninny.:
I enjoy playing classic songs (ex: Have You Ever Seen The Rain, Piano Man, Stairway...), but festival and holiday songs also interest me. I like everyone at the concert to be able to recognize a song when I play it, and if they don't, I hope they learn to like the song as I do.

Lilikate

re: APPROVED - App: Corvusroac - by Lilikate

Welcome!

Corvusroac you are very welcome. There may be a spare band uniform in the kin house but anything Green will do!

I hope you will find it easy to settle in, let us know if you need any assistance.

Lilikate

Thank you so much! I'll check the kin house but if not I'm sure I can throw something together. 

Lilikate

Hey There!

It's been a little while so I wanted to drop a line to see if you were ok and to invite you to join The Ninny Hammers at Bree Stage.

Let me know if you'd like to come sit in with us and play a concert :)

Happy New Year!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum