View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilikate

re: A Little Something on the Side- May 2015

Greetings Members,

I have been pondering the next few month of TSO and Rehearsal Saturdays.

As the system stands at the moment I think it would be impossible for me to create music for TSO24. I await news from Turbine as to what is happening with the systems.

I still plan to continue with TSO.

My idea is to field for WCS a TSO14 or Half Orchestra.

I plan to continue with the Tour.

A few friends of mine are assembling a new project, at the moment it's nature is a little secret.

I wonder if I was to ask for volunteers to help record a scene or two using a cast and emote drama who would be interested in such a venture?

I would call for specific characters to film on a specific day, a detailed storyboard sequence of events.

Like the music I would prepare a sign up thread for each part/action, sharing with people scenes, costume and drama.

Please comment if you would be interested in becoming involved. It would mean two Saturdays back to back (No TSO or Musical rehearsal) 2nd and 9th May. One would be a run through 2pm st and costume check and the other date would be the filming from 1pm ST for an hour or 2.5 tops.

GDPR#3463094

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Daffin

Hoi, Lili!

I regret that I ain't had th' time t' be involved with th' TSO, but a 2-Saturday commitment's somethin I could do. Would mean cutting th' Breakfast Club's weekly concert a little bit short on th'  second week, but we gen'rally do 75-90 minnits—stopping at a hour would still be worth what th' audience paid /P

So go ahead an sign me up; an Folbri, too, if'n he's needed. 

Characters: Dallofin Bolderbrook, Foxfern Gullywash, Erriwende Baelwealda, Celbrethion Hathollos, Futhork Stonescriber, Garaeth Raedstan, Lisbit Honeymeade, Priyzgard, Thaelo Thistledown, Naurfin (On Crickhollow)

Dallofin Bolderbrook, Folbri Fairbeard, Kheshli (on Landroval) 

Dallofin, Delphinea (on Laurelin)

Dallofin, Leidi (on Sirannon)

Rules is nothin more than th' Cliff's Notes of Experience.
Rosalie Rumble

I can echo what Daffin said: my time commitments have not allowed for me to say yes to any shows, but I can find the time for this very special project.  I've served as director for two plays and stage manager for one (under the direction of none other than Daffin), so it will be nice to sit back and just act this time around.

Right now the only character I can offer is Rosalila, the adorable red-headed hobbit scamp.  I can make another character if needed.

The Full TSO Dallofin is going to take a few month vacation to watch what happens with the music system. With so many instruments affected in so many ways it becomes impossible to create files for 24 parts. Really not worth the time I usually put into creating such arrangements.

This is a tiny sideline that I am doing as a part of someone else's project. More details will be published as I work out the plan of action.

I would save the breakfast clubs slots as it is! You manage a fun, creative wonderful band and your quality is the very best :)

I would very much like to participate! I've several different characters who would be available, depending on your needs: Hobbit lasses, Elven lasses (and even a dark-haired lad), several Women, a lady Beorning, and even a lovely lady dwarf :D

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Byrcha

I could come up with an extra or two, depending on what is needed.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Lilikate

I will be posting more information about this next week.

Just having a day of cleaning, the computer is very dirty!

Jump to: