View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Hollyberye
LOTRO Musician

re: Sign Up! LOTRO on Tour: Belegaer.

Bruzo wrote:

Just out of curiosity, the lotro on tour thing starts at 2pm or did Lilikate shift the time?

I am I right that there is half an hour of warm-up by Notenzauber included?

Correct, Saturday, March 28th at 2PM.  Palantorio, that is a lovely flyer!  Did you mean for the pre-concert you are having to start at 1:30 server time?

We normally ask our Tour musicians to arrive about 45 minutes in advance but if Notenzauber is performing, we should try to get there earlier.

Thanks, Holly

P.S.  I am helping Lilikate out while she is away.

Hollyberye
LOTRO Musician

I am helping Lilikate in her absence, as she will only have a couple of days to get the set list ready with assignments before our exciting tour stop on Belegaer.

I will update this post with attendees.  Please reply with character name, level and instrument limitations, if not a minstrel.  

The costume:  Forest Green Gossamer Dress (from the Skirmish Barterer) or our Forest Green Fine Shirt and Trousers (from the outfitter Dot Leafbottom in the Weapons and Armour Shop in Bree) with NO HATS, Lilikate stressed.  You can wear something in your hair, of course, like a circlet.  I acquired both outfits and dyed them, so write me on Belegaer if you would like me to mail them to you to slot in your shared wardrobe, and then send them back to me. 

Belegaer Musicians:

Lilikate - Level 7 - Hunter

Hollyberye - Level 15 - Minstrel

Toffeetoes - Level 15 - Minstrel (Holly's dual boxer)

Mirvie - Level 26 - Minstrel (Malvy)

Pinesong - Level 25 - Minstrel

Fironnyl - Level 15 - Guardian - horn and lute

Bruzo - Level 25 - Minstrel

Deascaith - Minstrel (all instruments)

Zedrock - Level 25 - Minstrel

Zygg - Level 25 - Minstrel (Zedrock's dual boxer)

Alesel - Not yet created (expect lev 7 Mini).

Here is the final list!  We can do most anything with ten.

Hollyberye on behalf of Lilikate

Last edited by Hollyberye on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Palantorio

yes.. the warm up starts at 1.30 pm.. and bugginses bands will start directly after us at 2pm.

And as i said i Play with bugginses band with my ministrel Deascaith ( every Instrument).. Because this is my main Server i have many Dresses and hats .. And i think i have the floral circlet somewhere.. ( take a look today)

- Deascaith - former Bandleader of Notenzauber (Belegaer)

- Palwyn - former Bandleader of Notenzauber (Landroval)

- Paldoria

- Rotmund - former Bandleader of Notenzauber (Sirannon )
Hollyberye
LOTRO Musician

Palantorio wrote:

yes.. the warm up starts at 1.30 pm.. and bugginses bands will start directly after us at 2pm.

And as i said i Play with bugginses band with my ministrel Deascaith ( every Instrument).. Because this is my main Server i have many Dresses and hats .. And i think i have the floral circlet somewhere.. ( take a look today)

Thank you!  I didn't know the name of your minstrel, so have added it above.  I asked politely in World chat last night and was able to borrow a floral circlet but had to return it right away.  I couldn't dye it until it was in my shared wardrobe so have used up all my forest green dyes now.  So, I am all set, and have the basic outfit for folks, just no circlet to share.

Hollyberye

Malvy
GDPR#3463094

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
zedrockk
LOTRO Musician

Yoohoo!

Zedrock minstrel 25 (with all instruments except Moor Cowbell) will be there!

oh! and Zygg minstrel 25 (with all instruments except Moor Cowbell) will be there too :D

In needs of Green Forest dyes (6-10) as usual :)

See U soon

Zed'n'Zygg

Palantorio

If anyone Need anything.. Dresses.. Colors.. just give me msg here.. and i will get everything on belegaer.. i can make any Colors with my main captain Scholar.. and i have many Dresses (somewhere hidden at my alts ;) )

- Paldoria

Hollyberye
LOTRO Musician

Thank you Zed and Pal!

Pal, if you would please send Zedrock the Forest Green dyes he requested (six to ten), that would be splendid.

Again, the only dress or outfit needed is the Gossamer one or Fine Shirt and Trousers in Forest Green with no hats, only circlets.  I have the outfits to loan anyone via mail before the big date.  We have plenty of time to get outfitted.  

Serbryt is working round the clock so I took him off the tentative list for now.

Thanks everyone!

Hollyberye

Lilikate

Dear Folks

I have returned and will be compiling numbers from this thread and looking at posting a set from the numbers we have. All parts will then not be changeable, people will not be added and the set will be as we play it.

Please read Holly's post as to Tour Uniform. Anyone not in Tour Uniform will not be invited to the raid.

Make sure you have that Shirt and Trousers in Forest Green or the Gossamer Dress in Forest Green.

NO Hats! Circlets are allowed as are flowers.

Cloaks are optional but generally we play without them to minimise lag.

Please be aware if you sign up to this set I do expect 100% Co operation and compliance to deliver the musical vision I present. Too many leaders makes a messy performance - I like things to be smooth and easy to follow.

Those DB's of Zeds and Holly's will be emergency musicians I also need to know what you are able to play please.

So looking forward to a good performance, if you have any questions please ask!

1st : 6 Forest green sent today to zed.

2nd : lilikate.. i need to talk to you via FB asap please ;)

3rd : Anyone i can teach an Instrument?

- Paldoria

Lilikate

Dear Musicians,

I have posted the set list in the Gallery - Files. You should find the set is in order of play and parts are numbered and named. Just open in songbook to see what parts have been selected for you.

I thank you all in advance for what I expect will be quite an experience for us all. These concerts seem to gather steam from server to server.

I will make Holly Raid Assist. Malvy I will PM you my little intros for the audience if you would like to convey them also in German.

I hope Pal will just he his chatty self :) Relaying to us all in raid chat what the audience are saying.

Zed - Usually I would ask you to assist with advertising but I am sure Pal has that covered on Belegaer. Please keep an eye on all of us, especially with changeovers :)

Fir - I have put you on Lute. I struggle not calling you Bav lol

Bruzo - I have elected you to play the Pibgorn... Apologies if they are needed ;)

Zygg and Toffee - I thank you!

Holly I may have a stab at a few lyrics for some of these songs but if you get creative have a stab at something.

Yes last weekend of the time difference difference! Please if you are in the EU be early... I'd love a sound check at 1.00pm Server Time. For me this is 6.00pm :)

I will be posting something on Lotro Players, thanks Pal for the poster it is great!

I will also post something we play :)

Hey,

due to some events that were outside my planning, I'm forced to be not at home tomorrow (it's nothing dramatic, but I have to do some carrying of stuff for my parents)

However I'll have internet there and I'll have my laptop with me - also I should be able to be online from 1pm on. Now that is a bit close before the concert (I was planning to organise my dress tomorrow afternoon way before the show)

So if anyone would be so kind to help me with the dress requirements I'd be quite gratefull.

Sorry to cause extra effort, I wasn't planning on that :/

Bruzo

Hollyberye
LOTRO Musician

Bruzo wrote:

Hey,

due to some events that were outside my planning, I'm forced to be not at home tomorrow (it's nothing dramatic, but I have to do some carrying of stuff for my parents)

However I'll have internet there and I'll have my laptop with me - also I should be able to be online from 1pm on. Now that is a bit close before the concert (I was planning to organise my dress tomorrow afternoon way before the show)

So if anyone would be so kind to help me with the dress requirements I'd be quite gratefull.

Sorry to cause extra effort, I wasn't planning on that :/

Bruzo

Bruzo, it's not a problem at all--the minute you log on I can do a trade and give you the costume.  

Hollyberye

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Ninny Hammers Forum Index -> Past Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: