View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2

re: TSO24 - Roll Call

TSO24 again :)

I'd be happy to join for the next season and saturdays 2pm seems a very good time for me.

Bruzo

Bruzo

Now that's interesting, for some reason I wasn't logged in (wondered about those human-tests to be allowed to post).

But yes, that anonymous user was me, Bruzo and I'm really looking forward to the next round of TSO 24.

Palantorio

Palwyn would apply for a ranked Membership.. ( As long as there is no concert of my own band there is enough time for me. ;) ) 

(Flute,Clari,Lute,Harp,Theorbo,Horn,Drums,Cowbell are ready...)

- Deascaith - former Bandleader of Notenzauber (Belegaer)

- Palwyn - former Bandleader of Notenzauber (Landroval)

- Paldoria

- Rotmund - former Bandleader of Notenzauber (Sirannon )
Corumael

Saturdays at 2.00pm /servertime is a good time for me so I would like to continue in my usual spot as slightly creepy pibgornist! :)

So far we have 12 musicians and we need 24 to host our full potential.

Please sign up so I know you are willing to join in rehearsals and concerts this spring. :)

GDPR#3463094

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Lilikate

To others whom I know are not regular forum users I am in contact with via in game mail :)

I can sign up, but only as a casual for when you need a spot filled.

Nibun

re: re: TSO24 Roll Call

Sorry for the delay in getting back about this.

I would be interested to bring Nibun as a ranked member as I don't see any problems for him to be at rehearsals on Saturdays in March at 2 pm ST. However, to fully commit I would actually need to know the actual dates of the gigs. For example, I can already say that I won't be available on St. Patrick's Day. Also, if an event falls on a Sunday I may not be able to make it either because I may  be unavailable due to external factors or because it may clash with my other band practice (which usually is at 3 pm ST). Otherwise, it should be fine :)

"Hvat er þat Khazâd er í mínum sal verpumk orði á? Fundthradiru uzbadul Gwyneth-dûm!" 

Characters: Nibun, Baudhaegas, Albodr

Lilikate

Welcome Peterpi to the TSO24! I have given you a rank of 2nd Horn. Zedrock is your instrument and section leader.

My plans for March are to assemble and help people get used to how TSO24 operates again. I am still waiting for music system changes before I commit to making any more TSO24 files. This is because it can take me a week or more to do a single piece. Hopefully by update 16 we will have a new system and I can see if making such large files is even possible :)

We will me meeting for two rehearsals in March and I will be testing some old files from last year to help us reintroduce ourselves to operating as such a large group.

I won't be calling rehearsals in the Middle of March as I will be out adventuring in the big wide world for ten days.

I have not yet set dates for concerts as it is too early to tell if we will have anything to offer an audience, however it is my inclination to use the 2pm st Saturday slot for concerts, sometimes we play a little later but no later than 5pm.

Just a note to distinguish between TSO24 and TSO14 -

If you have any questions just PM me here on guildlaunch or in game:)

Lilikate wrote:

Just a note to distinguish between TSO24 and TSO14 -

If you have any questions just PM me here on guildlaunch or in game:)

Thank you for all the clarifications! It sounds fine and I do hope TSO24 becomes a reality, I look forward to it. Yes, I will IM with any questions, thank you :)

"Hvat er þat Khazâd er í mínum sal verpumk orði á? Fundthradiru uzbadul Gwyneth-dûm!" 

Characters: Nibun, Baudhaegas, Albodr

Q Family

re: TSO 24 or Big Band

For the time being, any weekend rehearsal or concert that is not Andune Ensemble or Breakfast Club, Quini plans to be there! 

=8^)

P.S. - Crickhollow, Landroval or Laurelin only

Come visit anytime at 4 Chalk Road, Greyheight, Shire.........Gingerbreadlass: hobbit / hunter......Quini: hobbit / minstrel......Qiardo: hobbit / guardian.....Quiliel: elf / warden.......Qathleen: woman / champion......Qengjaldr: Beorning.......Qori: dwarf / runekeeper.........Qwaineth: high elf / minstrel..........Qaramelapple: hobbit / minstrel
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Ninny Hammers Forum Index -> Past Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: