Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Ninny Hammers Forum Index -> The Eriador Philharmonic Orchestra
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilikate

re: Rehearsal for Spring EPO Concert: Sign Up Thread.

I will be leading an open rehearsal for our concert on April 8th. An open rehearsal is where I do not advertise our gathering but if members of the LOTRO public arrive we will welcome them and explain what we are doing, with an invite to the performance on the 8th April.

So lets get to the details:

Open Rehearsal Spring 2017.

Date and Time: Saturday March 25th at 2pm Server Time. I will try not to over run the hour, but we may.

Please EU players triple check the times as we are still all wonky with the US.

Outfits: None Required (It's a rehearsal)

Please note if you sign up that we may stop and start a piece mid way to change instruments or just to try different things, so it'd be helpful if we know when musicians go afk.

Remember this is a community project, only one of the arrangements is mine so we will hopefully have lots of guest performers joining us. This thread will remain public for others to add anything without having to join the Ninny Hammers.

The Set will be posted later this week to individuals through the game, here or by email :)

If you know of any others who may like to come along and either play or just spectate please invite them. We have 14 positions to fill.

I will also be, as with older TSO projects assigning people to parts pretty early on. If you have a preference I will try to oblige but I cannot promise you will be playing your first choice.

If there is anything else to add I will post in this thread or even in this post at the top of the page.

1. Lilikate - Clarinet 1

I will bring Hollyivy and Noelriel.  One on flute would be lovely, but really you can give me anything, and also one can be a continuous swapper for the rehearsal, if needed :).

Ike Illmore

Vethlo and Whye can attend. Whye can't play the moor cowbell but otherwise no preferences for instruments.

Grim will attend, also Ragnarbold if required though I am slower with 2 !

Grim loves his Theo

Landroval...... Flowerdew, Grimsnorin, Knitbone, Moutardrien, Nutmegan, Ragnarbold, Tryggr,Whinberry

Laurelin.........Ariabell, Forthright, Gillrain,  Gurudoc, Knitbone, Muscaria, Nutmegan, Peripateia, Piperic, Skaldfingur, Zazie.
Lilikate

re: Music!

Hello!

Here is a folder full of wonderful classical music. With Vethlo on Harp, Holly on Lute and Grims on Theo we should be able to test some fantastic arrangements.

Sadly I couldn't get enough hands for the concert rehearsal so I plan on holding it off for now.

Have a look at some of these 3-4 part delights :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f64hnarvgdj8w5p/4Part%20Rehearsal.zip?dl=0

GDPR#3463094

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Hollyberye
LOTRO Musician

Hello, I am posting this message from Lilikate, who is having some problems using The Ninny Hammers site:

Hey Folks,

Lilikate here writing from the laptop as a guest as I can't seem to remember my guildlaunch password.

Anyway, here is the latest... Even with Mal and Bel (and Mirv) we'd still be short a few musicians, also Bel is the only guest arranger who is available today which is a little dissapointing but understandable.

I would have worked social media harder to find the extra hands had I not been feeling off colour these past four days. On top of which Alesel or as she is known in rl Emily is also extra ill this week and we have had to run back and forth to the doctors a few times to get her some medical care.

I seem to be developing another bug, I think I begin my third round of flu/germ ridden somethings for the year. 

I was going to test the new songs but by wednesday realising I didn't have the energy to rouse people I have opted for testing these new 3-4 part pieces. We are still EPO but in our Ensemble form and yes it is still a rehearsal. Should not take more than the customery hour to practice.

I hope you can bear with me for now, and as soon as my own heath improves I will try and focus on the EPO Spring Concert.

LKB

Hollyberye
LOTRO Musician

Here we are at rehearsal today, playing gorgeous classical selections penned by Lilikate...Whye, Noelriel, Lilikate, Grimsnorin, and Malvy!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Ninny Hammers Forum Index -> The Eriador Philharmonic Orchestra All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum